18 April 2011

Nephews

George has two younger brothers.
The youngest is Zachary, who is married to Simone.  Zachary is a mathematician, and acts a little like my dad.  Simone and I met five years before I had ever even heard of George.  We teach at the same music school and share coffee almost every day.
The middle brother is Warren.  Warren and Christy live two hours away in Katy, TX, so we don't get to see them as often.  On November 1st of 2010, they had twin boys named Aiden and Andrew.  From Saturday to Sunday afternoon, George and I got the boys all to ourselves.

Additional notes:
This year, Austin has become a part of the "Play Me I'm Yours" project created by Luke Jerram in 2008.  As a result, we have 14 outdoor pianos available to the public.  The project has currently installed over 400 pianos around the world.  My good friends, Sarah and Emily, organized a get-together at the Travis County Jail, so we took the boys.  Emily, Aiden, and I sight read a few duets while Andrew stayed a little more out of the spotlight.

Aiden has the best baby hair I have ever seen, and likes to stare.
Andrew is referred to as "Meat" for good reason.

1 comment:

  1. I am disturbed and entertained all at the same time . . .

    ReplyDelete