16 November 2017

Girls

Are you having a girl or a boy?
I guess you’ll take whatever you get.
As long as it’s healthy, that’s all that matters, right?
You make such pretty babies; you should keep making them.
She got pregnant again, so I asked her if she knew how that worked.

We had a gender reveal party.
I don’t know how you can wait; I just don’t have that kind of discipline.
If you don’t know what you’re having, how can you prepare for the baby?
You say you don’t know what you’re having, but there’s no way you don’t actually know.
I guess you’re just that one annoying friend who has to wait to find out.

I was so happy when I found out she was a girl because then I could start decorating her room.
Because I love girly clothes.
Because now I’ll have someone to watch princess movies with.
Because boys are such a handful.
But then again, girls are harder when they become teenagers.

Girls are so sweet.
Girls are worse at math but better with language.
Girls aren’t as physically coordinated.
Girls can be so bossy.
Girls are catty because they need the drama.

The family had a girl, so this time they were hoping for a boy.
The family had two girls, so we were all hoping for a boy.
The family had three girls already, so they were going to try again.
The family had four girls, so we all felt sorry for their father.
The family had a girl and a boy, so they were done.

No comments:

Post a Comment