26 February 2022

A Teeny-tiny Biography









When I was 7, I liked Todd Rynex, not Dustin Hellenga or PJ Meyers anymore.

When I was 8, I got a baby brother.

When I was 9, I got big plastic glasses and short hair.

When I was 10, I only played on the tires and swings at recess.

When I was 11, my sister and I started going to a very small private school.

When I was 12, I was a mean girl.

When I was 13, I learned some grammar.

When I was 14, I went to a big public high school and lost my confidence.

When I was 15, I learned everything I would ever need to know about music theory.

When I was 16, I got fat.

When I was 17, I went on a college tour with my mom and met Dr. Ray Luck.

When I was 18, I became a lifeguard just to earn room and board for the summer.

When I was 19, I broke into the music building regularly.

When I was 20, I got a tattoo.

When I was 21, a classmate of mine murdered a piano professor.

When I was 22, I played piano for the show, "Four Guys Named José."

When I was 23, I taught beginning piano classes to music majors as a grad student.

When I was 24, I bombed my recital and failed my DMA auditions.

When I was 25, my sister and I visited Vietnam with my friend Szu-Hua.

When I was 26, I met and married George.

When I was 27, I taught a lot of piano lessons and judged festivals.

When I was 28, my parents, sister, G, and I visited Vietnam and saw where my mother lived.

When I was 29, I inherited my grandmother's piano and worked at Mollberg Piano Restoration.

When I was 30, I had a baby.

When I was 31, I became a Disney mom but without the meal plan and cricut shirts.

When I was 32, George, Drakeson, and I visited my friends in Taiwan.

When I was 33, I had another baby and lost .9 liters of blood.

When I was 34, I learned how to solve a Rubik's cube.

When I was 35, I got totally obsessed with legos.

When I was 36, our car got rear ended at 65 mph with all four of us inside.

When I was 37, my sister and I became the Kratzke Sisters in the ukulele world.

When I was 38, I started baking as Lan Lovett.

When I was 39, I started playing piano with the Austin Civic Orchestra.

When I was 40, I performed as a composer for the first time.

When I was 41, I became a ballet class pianist.

No comments:

Post a Comment